Education Newsletter Aug 2019
EASILY ADD LOW COST FLUORESCENCE TO ANY DISSECTING/STEREO MICROSCOPE
- Use with or without a camera
- Easy to install
- Barrier filter attaches magnetically
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
QUICKLY SEARCH THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS...
Buehler PetroThin promotion extended through Oct 30
Save time and labor performing materials characterization with Buehler's Petrothin Thin Sectioning System.
Petrothin is a precise, easy-to-use instrument for re-sectioning and thinning a wide variety of samples such as rocks and minerals, ceramics, concrete, bone and teeth.
Click the link below to learn more.
Extended Saving For Your Classrooms
We are pleased to announced that the promotions below have been extended!
Click the links below for additional information or Contact Us with your questions.
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
Join the microscopy experts from JH Technologies at these upcoming events:
- Aug 26-30 Northwest Association of Forensic Scientists 2019 Conference
- Sep 11 JH Tech Irvine BBQ & Open House
- Sep 18 JH Tech Portland BBQ & Open House
- Sep 24-26 Westec Manufacturing Technology Event
- Oct 1-3 Materials Science & Technology 2019 (MS&T)
- Oct 8 SMTA New England Expo & Tech Forum
- Schedule Your On-site Digital Microscope Road Show!
Sep 11 in Irvine & Sep 18 in Portland: You're Invited!
Please join the JH Technologies team for our upcoming BBQ & Open House events in Irvine and Portland!
You'll be introduced to our lab services capabilities and have the opportunity to speak with technical staff from all our major suppliers who will be demonstrating:
- 3D digital imaging technologies
- Metallography tools for sample prep
- Automated metrology tools
Click below or reply to this email to learn more or RSVP! We hope to see you there.