June 2019 Newsletter IND
SEE IT FIRST! NEW AND IMPROVED DIGITAL MICROSCOPE TECHNOLOGY
We are excited to bring you our Digital Microscope Road Show where we bring the latest technologies right to your facility!
Leica recently introduced LAS X.next, a streamlined software user interface for DVM6 Digital Microscopes, enabling fast 2D and 3D analysis.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy for users with different levels of knowledge
- Intelligent Algorithms: Complete workflow tasks faster with Smart Z Stacking, assisted image brightness and shading correction algorithms
- Faster 2D / 3D Stitching: Easily create 2D and 3D images using interactive scan points to define a scan area or volume
Learn more or schedule your on-site demo HERE!
Imaging Specialist Aaron Lowe Joins JH Technologies
Please join us in welcoming the newest member of the JH Team! As imaging specialist, Aaron will support hardware and software used to run both Leica and Buehler imaging products.
Aaron is an outgoing, get-it-done kind of guy who geeks out over technology. He brings 7 years of technology and software expertise and a level of professionalism needed to help us support you in the best manner possible.
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
Join the microscopy experts from JH Technologies at these upcoming events:
- Jul 9-11 SEMICON West
- Aug 4-8 M&M Microscopy & Microanalysis 2019
- Aug 26-30 Northwest Association of Forensic Scientists 2019 Conference
- Aug 14 JH Technologies South BBQ & Open House
- Schedule Your On-site Digital Microscope Road Show!
New Website Coming Soon
Coming this summer - an all new JH Technologies website!
- Quicker and easier to navigate and find products by application, manufacturer or type
- More technical information
- Brand new web store
Click below for a sneak peak!