Analytical Lab Services
JH Labs provides analytical laboratory services, including sample preparation and analysis, cross sections, metallurgical analysis, SEM/EDS, x-ray, process improvement services and more.
Please submit the form on the right to learn more about how JH Labs can support your laboratory analytical programs.
JH Analytical Lab Services Now Available
You asked for it—and JH Analytical Labs is now open!
Our new analytical services are designed to:
- Teach you about your sample process, imaging, analysis and more
- Prepare you to do your own lab services, sample preparation and analysis
- Provide complete process solutions until you are ready to equip and manage your own lab
Lab Services Available
- Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Analysis
- Hardness Testing
- Grain Analysis
- Cleanliness Analysis
- Sample Preparation
- Medical Devices
- Cross Sections
- Unique samples (just ask)
- Die and Pry
- EDS (Elemental Analysis)
- 2D & 3D X-ray
- Optical Analysis
- Large Area Ion Milling
- UEFA Analysis
- Live SEM & Optical Imaging via Video Conferencing
- Process Improvement
- Medical Devices
- PCB and electronics
- Heat Treat
- Forensics Aerospace & Aviation
JH Analytical Lab Equipment
- Advanced Imaging
- Thermofisher SEM (Apreo C) Latest generation advanced imaging
- Dual Beam
- Oxford EDS
- Leica Ion Mill (Model TIC 3X)
- Leica Microcut and Polish (Model TXP)
- Buehler Precision Saw
- Buehler Polisher
- Buehler Vibratory Polisher
- Leica Coater (ACE600)
- X-ray (CT)
- Buehler Hardness Tester
- Leica Research Grade Microscope
We will deliver quality sample preparation and analysis services, exceeding market turnaround times at a competitive price. The combination of these three factors provides you with the best value in the sample preparation marketplace.
We will partner with you and our suppliers to ensure the best end user experience from project definition to order placement to final delivery. We will focus on our core markets and service all customers equally regardless of size.
Please submit the form to learn more about how JH Labs can support your laboratory analytical programs.
For more information please fill in your information below: