Wilson® VH3300 Automatic Hardness Tester
This Wilson fully automated hardness testing system provides a fully integrated platform for your complete Vickers and Knoop hardness testing needs.
From leading edge modular frame, stage, and optics designs to a fully featured User Interface, our VH3300 Tester can be built to meet your Application needs today, tomorrow, and into the future.
Focus on a fast and simple automatic hardness testing operation to satisfy the needs of inexperienced operators, while maintaining the flexibility and complexity of features required by expert users with DiaMet operation software.
- Focus on a fast and simple operation to satisfy the needs of inexperienced operators, while maintaining the flexibility and complexity of features required by expert users with DiaMet operation software.
- With a 6 position vertical turret (Buehler patent), the VH3300 offers the flexibility to configure the tester for the complete 10gf – 50kgf load range or just a section of this.
- The zero-offset overview optics houses in the turret and is both illuminated and calibrated.
- Collision Resistant System - prevents indenter or objective damage.
- All components and software are completely designed, manufactured, and integrated by Buehler.
Wilson VH3300 Automatic Hardness Tester Specifications
|Load Range||0.01-50kgf configurable|
|Objectives||3 positions - configurable objectives|
|Indenters||upto 3 positions, Knoop and Vickers|
|Test scales||HV0.01 - HV0.025 - HV0.05 - HV0.1 - HV0.2 - HV0.1 - HV0.2 - HV0.3 - HV0.5 - HV1 - HV2 - HV3 - HV5 - HV10 - HV20 - HV30 - HV50
HK0.01 - HK0.025 - HK0.05 - HK0.1 - HK0.2 - HK0.3 - HK0.5 - HK1 - HK2