- Temperature range -196 to 600 degrees Celsius (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating, 100°C/min Cooling (using LNP95 cooling pump)
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
The THMS600 is one of the most widely used heating and freezing microscope stages on the market. Over 1000 stages have been sold around the world to date. The THMS600 is used in many applications where high heating/freezing rates and 0.1°C accuracy and stability are needed.
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with no overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The entire experiment can be saved as an online plot or exported to a spreadsheet application.