Pecan PM 2000 Incubator
- Incubator for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination.
- The incubator is designed for a homogenous heat, CO2 and O2 distribution in combination with a Heating Insert.
- The heated glass of the incubator is permeable to 90% of light in the visible wavelength range.
- The heated glass warms up the incubation chamber from the top. This avoids the condensation of water on the cover of the cell cultivation vessel.
- The incubator is also suitable for high-resolution microscopy. It is designed for the LD-condensors 0.35 and 0.55.
- The TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 regulates the temperature of the incubator.