35% Off Overstock Sale on Leica DM500 Educational Microscopes
Receive a 35% discount on the following DM500 configuration:
- DM 500 Right Hand Stage Stand with 4 position nosepiece
- Universal Power Supply
- USB Power with integrated connector
- Mechanical stage with non extending rack and slide holder
- Pre-Centered and Pre-Focused Abbé condenser with slot for Phase and Darkfield Sliders
- Abbe Condenser has Magnification labels for proper aperture setting magnifications
- LED illumination with continuous intensity control
- Built in handle and cord wrap
- 30 degree Binocular EZ Tube with integrated 10X/20 eyepieces and Pre Set Diopters
- Plan Objective 4X/0.10NA, 26.2mm W.D.
- Plan Objective 10X/0.22 NA, 7.8mm W.D.
- Plan Objective 40X/0.65 NA, 0.31MM W.D.
- Plan Objective 100x/1.25 NA, 0.10MM W.D.,
- Oil Immersion, 10ml oil
- Dust cover
- Includes power cord
DM 500 BF, 4 Plan objectives Standard illumination Leica DM500 Microscope. Leica EZLite LED illumination saves the cost of replacement lamps and provides a cool white light for 20 years of average use. The DM500 with Student-friendly features such as the pre-focused, pre- centered condenser and the EZTube preset diopter, which prevent incorrect adjustments, provide more time for hands-on learning for the University Student. EZStore design with integrated handle and cord wrap allow easy carrying, easy lifting and protection against microscope component damage. The DM500 infinity optical platform opens the door to the many accessories and digital imaging offerings from Leica Microsystems.
Leica DM 500 Product Overview
The Leica DM500 microscope with "plug and play" capability is the ideal tool to make teaching entry-level college and university Life Science courses easy and fun for the instructor and the student.
Student-friendly features such as the pre-focused, pre-centered condenser and the EZTube™ preset diopter, which prevent incorrect adjustments, provide more time for hands-on teaching.
EZStore™ design with integrated handle and cord wrap allows easy carrying, easy lifting and protection against microscope component damage.
For more information please fill-in your information below: