JH Technologies Virtual Lab Tour
LAB VIDEO: Complete Lab Virtual Tour
At JH Technologies, we run a full lab. You can come in at any time to use the equipment and gain an understanding of how it would work for you. We also provide services including sample preparation and imaging/analysis.
Here’s a quick overview of the lab equipment covered in the video:
Wet Lab for Sample Preparation (00:17 in the video)
High Powered SEM Inspection (00:57 in the video)
The Apreo S is one of the newest scanning electron microscopes (SEM) from ThermoFisher and is built into our lab. The SEM enables us to do everything from very high magnification inspection to grain materials analysis and EBSD (electron backscatter diffraction).
We brought in the SEM because you wanted to know how Leica’s sample prep tools make the images better on the SEM. The Leica equipment in this area of the lab includes:
- Leica ACE 600 Coater high vacuum film deposition instrument
- Leica EM TXP for micro grinding micro polishing
- Leica EM TIC 3X Triple Ion Beam Milling System for final polishing prior to going into the SEM
Main Demonstration Showroom (02:40 in the video)
Our main demo area includes our entire product line from Leica for industrial microscopy in addition to Mitutoyo metrology instruments and science education tools primarily for 4-year and 2-year institutions.
- Mitutoyo measuring microscope – high powered optical measurements at 1000x
- Leica M205 research grade stereo microscope with ergonomic eyepieces. This includes a full suite of software to support measurement, image grabbing and analysis and movie making
- Leica M80 primarily used as a routine microscope, manufacturing environment for inspection
- Teaching microscopes including the Leica M Series with ergonomic functions that enables two people to view an image at the same time
- Inverted biological microscopes for cell counting, tissue culture applications and education
- Compound upright microscope typically used in hospitals and other clinical settings for a variety of applications
- Leica digital microscopes without eyepieces that generate 3D images and views
- Mitutoyo vision systems for 2D and 3D metrology
For assistance with any of the equipment shown in the video or help with sample preparation or imaging and analysis, please contact us. We are happy to help.