The Business Side of Microscopy: Paid College Internships Available!
We are looking for budding scientists, engineers, or reaserachers who want to learn the business side of microscopy and material science.
- Paid internship
- Typical term is 4 months
- Work location: Fremont, CA
- Some potential remote work
Role and Reponsibilities
As a JH Technologies Intern, you will be learning and taking responsibility supporting all parts of our business from operations to technical support to sales. Your role will include:
- Learning how to use, assemble, test, clean, and repair optical and digital microscopes
- Basic imaging software testing
- Demonstration of software in-house and at client sites
- Development of technical information library for internal use
To express your interest, please email your resume.
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
The JH Technologies Team