August 2019 Newsletter IND
NEW! Introducing Mosaic Diamond Grinding Discs (DGD) for Sample Prep
Buehler's Mosaic DGDs are especially suited for demanding labs working with heavy duty metals or durable materials.
- Enhanced material removal rate
- Consistent results
- Labor savings
- Extended life
Click the link below to purchase online or learn more.
Check out the Latest Lens Technology from Navitar
The Navitar Resolv4K Lens Series was designed to maximize the use of modern sensors with higher pixel densities. Numerous adapter options allow users to employ a range of sensors from 1/2" through APS formats and beyond.
Contact Us about available demo equipment with special pricing!
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
Join the microscopy experts from JH Technologies at these upcoming events:
- Aug 26-30 Northwest Association of Forensic Scientists 2019 Conference
- Sep 11 JH Tech Irvine BBQ & Open House
- Sep 18 JH Tech Portland BBQ & Open House
- Sep 24-26 Westec Manufacturing Technology Event
- Oct 1-3 Materials Science & Technology 2019 (MS&T)
- Oct 8 SMTA New England Expo & Tech Forum
- Schedule Your On-site Digital Microscope Road Show!
Sep 11 in Irvine & Sep 18 in Portland: You're Invited!
Please join the JH Technologies team for our upcoming BBQ & Open House events in Irvine and Portland!
You'll be introduced to our lab services capabilities and have the opportunity to speak with technical staff from all our major suppliers who will be demonstrating:
- 3D digital imaging technologies
- Metallography tools for sample prep
- Automated metrology tools
Click below or reply to this email to learn more or RSVP! We hope to see you there.