Education Newsletter Sep 2019
Education Microscope Overstock Blowout!
We messed up and you can save big!
The Leica DM500 microscope with "plug and play" capability is ideal for making entry-level college and university life science courses easy and fun for the instructor and the student.
Our excess inventory of DM500s is packed with student-friendly features and ready to go at 25% savings to you. While supplies last!
Learn more or reply to this email to for assistance.
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
QUICKLY SEARCH THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS...
Learn All About AirTeach
Learn how you can make science class interactive and inspiring with Leica's AirTeach WiFi Education Solution.
- Student images live-streamed to their mobile devices
- Easily share images with the entire class for group discussions
- Walk freely in the classroom to give students individual attention
- Ensure student participation
Click the link below to view the (pre-recorded) webinar on our Youtube channel.
Extended Saving For Your Classrooms
We are pleased to announced that the promotions below have been extended!
Click the links below for additional information or Contact Us with your questions.
- Free Digital Camera With Purchase (ends 11/22)
- Microscope Trade-in (through 12/31!)
- Free AirTeach With Purchase (ends 11/22)
- Special Buehler - Leica Partnership Program (ends 9/30)
- 25% Off Overstock Sale on Leica DM500 Educational Microscopes (through year end - while supplies last!)
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
Join the microscopy experts from JH Technologies at these upcoming events:
- Sep 24-26 Westec Manufacturing Technology Event
- Oct 1-3 Materials Science & Technology 2019 (MS&T)
- Oct 8 SMTA New England Expo & Tech Forum
- Oct 21-25 134th California Association of Criminalists Seminar
- Nov 5 SMTA San Diego Expo & Tech Forum
- Nov 7 SMTA LA/Orange County Expo & Tech Forum
- Nov 10-14 ISTFA 2019
- Dec 4 SMTA Silicon Valley Expo & Tech Forum
- Schedule Your On-site Digital Microscope Road Show!
iFuSE Donates 5 Microscopes
iFuSE stands for "Inspiring Future Scientific Exploration." Through this program, JH Technologies provides microscopes and other scientific tools to institutions that are training our scientists of the future. Our team gathers new, used and/or broken microscopes, repairs them and distributes them to organizations with students in grades K-12.
We were pleased to refurbish and recently donate 5 microscopes to Bear River High School in Grass Valley, CA.