Industrial Newsletter Sep 2019
LEICA S7 E INSPECTION & REWORK PACKAGE DISCOUNTS
The Leica S7 E stereo microscope platform is ideal for routine inspection in your quality control process. Check out these advantages, now with special pricing!
- Fusion optics for greater depth of field allowing you to see tall samples completely in focus
- 30% larger area viewing
- Static dissipative body safe for electronics production
Check out our budget-friendly packages or simply reply to this email for assistance. I am happy to help!
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
QUICKLY SEARCH THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS...
NEW! Mitutoyo QS-L Generation C Vision Measuring System
The newly redesigned QS-L vision measuring system features:
- A new joystick box with many advanced features
- Updated optics
- New LED and ring lights
- Improved cross-travel stage and vision for higher accuracy
Click the link below to learn more.
Why Lease Your Lab Equipment?
We are pleased to offer leasing options to help you acquire the best equipment possible, conserve your capital and provide you with added tax benefits.
Top 10 Reasons to Lease
- Purchasing Power
- Balance Sheet Management
- 100% Financing
- Asset Management
- Service Additions
- Tax Treatment
- Upgraded Technology
- Specialized Assistance
- Proven Equipment Financing Option
Click below for our handy lease calculator or contact us for assistance.
Our promise is to provide innovative optical and digital imaging systems, metallography equipment, sample preparation tools and metrology instruments from proven, reliable manufacturers with accurate and timely responses to your inquiries.
Join the microscopy experts from JH Technologies at these upcoming events:
- Sep 24-26 Westec Manufacturing Technology Event
- Oct 1-3 Materials Science & Technology 2019 (MS&T)
- Oct 8 SMTA New England Expo & Tech Forum
- Oct 21-25 134th California Association of Criminalists Seminar
- Nov 5 SMTA San Diego Expo & Tech Forum
- Nov 7 SMTA LA/Orange County Expo & Tech Forum
- Nov 10-14 ISTFA 2019
- Dec 4 SMTA Silicon Valley Expo & Tech Forum
- Schedule Your On-site Digital Microscope Road Show!
iFuSE Donates 5 Microscopes
iFuSE stands for "Inspiring Future Scientific Exploration." Through this program, JH Technologies provides microscopes and other scientific tools to institutions that are training our scientists of the future. Our team gathers new, used and/or broken microscopes, repairs them and distributes them to organizations with students in grades K-12.
We were pleased to refurbish and recently donate 5 microscopes to Bear River High School in Grass Valley, CA.