Buehler IsoMet 1000 Precision Cutter
The IsoMet 1000 is a precision sectioning saw is designed for cutting various types of materials with minimal deformation. Targeted for delicate parts by only using gravity fed force.
- RPM ranges from 100-975 to provide cut quality for varied materials
- Table saw attachment for precisions sample alignment (accessory)
- Blade size Range for this saw: 3” to 7”
- Great versatility in holding all types of sample shapes and configurations, gives today's laboratory a precision
- Sectioning tool capable of cutting virtually any material including brittle or ductile metals, composites, cements, laminates, plastics, electronic devices, and biomaterials. When equipped with the optional rotating chuck, sectioning times are dramatically reduced.
- Gravity fed cutting force to reduce deformation on delicate samples
IsoMet 1000 Precision Cutter Specifications
|Cutting Capacity||2.00[in], 50.00[mm]|
|Cut Action||Gravity Fed Chop|
|RPM @60 Hz||100 to 975|