Risk-free Trial on Leica Microscope Solutions for Educators
Leica imaging solutions offer the optical quality, durable rugged design, and innovative technology you require for efficient laboratory instruction.
The EZ4 W and DM 500 microscopes are available for a 15-day risk-free trial. The rules for this trial are simple
- After you complete the application form, we will send you the instruments at no cost.
- After receiving the system, you can try the system for up to 15 days.
- If the system isn't right for you, send it back free of charge.
- If the system meets all your requirements, keep it! We will invoice you from the 15th day.
Leica EZ4 W
The EZ4 W is an essential tool for remote science education.
- Ability to share live images from your microscope with your students.
- The integrated 5-megapixel cameras can live-stream HD images to students' smartphones or tablets in the classroom.
- All-in-one stereo microscope system including multi-functional LED illumination and digital imaging.
The Leica DM500 microscope is ideal for entry-level Life Science courses.
- Student-friendly features such as the pre-focused, pre-centered condenser and the EZTube preset diopter, which prevent incorrect adjustments, provide more time for hands-on teaching.
- EZStore design with integrated handle and cord wrap allow easy carrying, easy lifting, and protection against microscope component damage.
Complete the form below for availability and pricing.