Leica DM2700 M
This materials microscope combines high-quality Leica optics with state-of-the-art universal white light LED illumination. It is the ideal inspection tool for all kinds of routine inspection tasks in metallography, earth science, forensic investigation, and materials quality control and research. The Leica DM2700 M shows you how simple and reliable microscopy can be while helping to improve workflow.
- Universal LED Illumination
Ultra-bright, high-power LED illumination provides a constant color temperature of 4500º K for brightfield, darkfield, interference contrast, polarized light, and oblique illumination methods. It offers real color imaging at all intensity levels. With a long lifetime and low power consumption, LEDs have enormous savings potential.
- Brilliant Images with High-quality Microscope Objectives
A microscope is as good as its optics. And this holds true for the digital world of today. High-quality microscope objectives from Leica Microsystems combine brilliance and sharp contrast with high resolution and an optimized image field. The Leica DM2700 M is equipped, e.g. with an N PLAN achromatic objective series with magnifications from 5x to 100x, a field of view of 22 mm, a flattened image field, and large working distances. The 0.7x Macro objective enables you to see almost 40 mm of a sample at a glance, which helps to get a fast orientation and overview of the sample.
- All Microscopic Contrast Methods
The Leica DM2700 M flexible upright microscope system uses LED illumination for all contrast methods:
- Brightfield (BF), Darkfield (DF), Differential Interference Contrast (DIC), Qualitative polarization (POL), and Fluorescence (FLUO)
- Oblique (OBL) and Differential Interference Contrast Oblique (DIC OBL) - which improves the visualization of surface topography and defects. A frequent materials application.
- Transmitted (TL) - Optionally added on for transparent and semi-transparent samples
- Ambidextrous Operation
The Leica DM2700 M materials microscope easily and comfortably adapts to both left and right-hand to help prevent muscle tension, poor posture, and long-term health hazards.
- The Color Coded Diaphragm Assistant (CCDA)
The basic setting of resolution, contrast, and depth of field is simple and fast using the Color Coded Diaphragm Assistant (CCDA). The CCDA makes operation easy and intuitive, requires minimal orientation time, avoids operating errors, and thus helps to provide reliable results - both in routine inspection and sophisticated analysis. As you can completely concentrate on your application and not on microscope settings, the CCDA can dramatically speed up your work process.