Your well-being is our top priority. Our focus is on the safety and health of our staff, their families, our customers, and our suppliers. Our thoughts go out to those that have contracted the virus and especially those who have lost loved ones and friends. As our world changes daily, we strive to meet the changes head-on and work to maintain a safe environment for all.
Open House Protocols
During our "Socially Distanced Open House" we will being asking our visitors to stricly adhere to the protocols list below. In addition visitors will be required to:
- Do a temperature check prior to entry
- Sign a Covid-19 affidavit
- Wear mask and gloves while on-site
What are we doing?
Our operations staff is working primarily from home while our sales and application engineers are entertaining guests in our demonstration lab on a regular basis. Our analytical services labs are open during normal business hours M-F.
- Email is the preferred method of communication, but our office phones are fully operational as well
Sales and technical support staff are available via phone, text, email, and online.
- We do provide equipment to some essential industries including hospitals, medical device manufacturer’s, defense, food and agriculture, water and wastewater, and law enforcement.
- CISA Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Our intent is to support our customers through the best method available:
- Online technical support and product demonstrations are available on a scheduled basis.
- Phone, Text and email
- On-site visit (last choice and under rigorous adherence to state and federal guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness)
Shipping and Receiving
- Our docks are open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm PDT
- All packages are handled with rubber gloves
- All shipping and receiving surfaces are treated daily with sanitizer
- Anyone coming to our Fremont office will be asked to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Gloves will be provided and required by any visitors
- Masks are required in all major traffic areas and while visiotrs are on site
- Wipe down of any surfaces being touched or used both before and after use
- Must maintain a 6-foot clearance from nearest individual.
- Staff must wear rubber gloves when on customer site or at JH site during customer visit.
- Under no circumstances will one of our staff or a customer be allowed entry into our facility if they show any sign of illness or symptoms associated with COVID-19
We will adjust these guidelines and protocols as needed. We wish you all good health