Wilson® Rockwell® 2000 Hardness Tester
The Rockwell 2000 Series hardness testing machines achieve the highest level of depth measurement accuracy and resolution available and as a result has the best GR&R performance in the industry
This machine is offered in two sizes ranging from 10 - 14 in of vertical testing capacity to accommodate varying sample sizes and is available in three different variations of Rockwell Regular, Superficial, or Twin hardness scales
- Load cell force application ensure fast, precise, and reliable testing. Highly accurate "in-line" depth measuring scale
- One button start – tester controls load application speed and dwell times
- A flexible and user-friendly LCD control panel for method set up and configuration.
- Available in two sizes ranging from 10 - 14 in (254 – 356 mm) to accommodate varying sample sizes.
- Available in three different variations: Regular, Superficial, or Twin hardness scales.
- Large amount of accessories
Wilson® Rockwell® 2000 Hardness Tester Specifications
|2002R & 2003R Regular||2002S & 2003S Superficial||2002T & 2003T Twin|
|Main-load||60, 100 150kgf||15, 30, 45kgf||15, 30, 45, 60, 100, 150kgf|
|Hardness scales||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV, 15Y||15N, 30N, 45N, 15T, 30T, 45T, 5W, 30W, 45W, 15X, 30X, 45X, 30Y, 45Y||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV, 15N, 30N, 45N, 15T, 30T, 45T, 15W, 30W, 45W, 15X, 30X, 45X, 15Y, 30Y, 45Y|
|Test load type||Electronic closed-loop loadcell|
|Test cycle type||Automatic, one button start|
|Vertical test capacity||2002 models 10in [254mm]; 2003 models 14in [356mm]|
|Horizontal test capacity||8.5in [216mm]|
|Indenters (optional)||120° Diamond cone, 1/16in, 1/8in, 1/4in, 1/2in Ball|
|Resolution||0.1 or 0.01 HR (adjustable)|
|Standards Compliant||ASTM E18, B254, ISO 6508, JIS Z2245|
|Power||100, 120, 220 or 240VAC +/- 10%, 47-63Hz|