Wilson® VH1102 & 1202 Micro Hardness Testers
The VH1102 and VH1202 micro hardness tester machines designed for both Knoop and Vickers offer a versatile, affordable, and reliable solution for accurate micro-hardness testing, both for quality control and for metallurgical research applications
The VH1002-series allows it´s operator to take measurements using the digital eyepiece in standalone mode or by using an optional integrated high-resolution camera and the powerful DiaMet™ software
- The fast & quiet motorized turret is integrated as part of a completely automatic test cycle. One push off the start button is all it takes.
- The manual load selector knob is replaced with a durable motor to change the loads automatically.
- Designed for Vickers hardness testing conform international standards ISO 6507 and ASTM E384
- Segment leading load range - 0.3 - 50 kgf load range over ten (10) individual load steps
- Basic – fully control the Vickers hardness tester and measure the indents on your PC screen with a built-in camera and the DiaMet software. A powerful data management tool allows you to evaluate and store your data.
- Semi-Automatic - Helps you setting up easy traverses for a CHD or NHT measurement with it´s motorized XY-stage and eliminates the user influence by measuring the indent diagonals automatically.
- Full-Automatic - Using a camera, motorized XY-stage, and auto-focus, the full automatic DiaMet systems can take and measure hundreds of indents without operator interference.
Wilson® VH1102 & 1202 Micro Hardness Testers Specifications
|Objectives||3 positions||4 positions|
|Indenters||1 position, Knoop or Vickers||2 positions, select Knoop or Vickers|
|LCD||7' color LCD with USB out|
|Test Scales||HV0.01 - HV0.025 - HV0.05 - HV0.1 - HV0.2 - HV0.3 - HV0.5 - HV1 - HV2
HK0.01 - HK0.025 - HK0.05 - HK0.1 - HK0.2 - HK0.3 - HK0.5 - HK1 - HK2