Wilson® VH1150 Macro Vickers Hardness Tester
The Wilson VH1150 is the ultimate evolution of the deadweight Vickers hardness tester with a unique load range, 300gf – 50kgf, combined in one machine
This unique combination allows the Wilson VH3100 to meet virtually any Knoop/Vickers testing requirement.
The automatic load selection eliminates the need for a hard to operate manual selector knob, and opens new possibilities in (semi-) automation applications
The Vickers hardness testing machine’s functions like multi-scale conversion, shape correction and USB data export, make hardness testing easier and help you focus on your actual process control.
- The fast & quiet motorized turret is integrated as part of completely automatic test cycle. One push off the start button is all it takes.
- The manual load selector knob is replaced with a durable motor to change the loads automatically.
- Designed for Vickers hardness testing conform international standards ISO 6507 and ASTM E384
- Segment leading load range - 0.3 - 50 kgf load range over ten (10) individual load steps
- Basic – fully control the Vickers hardness tester and measure the indents on your PC screen with a built-in camera and the DiaMet software. A powerful data management tool allows you to evaluate and store your data.
- Semi-Automatic - Helps you setting up easy traverses for a CHD or NHT measurement with it´s motorized XY-stage and eliminates the user influence by measuring the indent diagonals automatically.
- Full-Automatic - Using a camera, motorized XY-stage, and auto-focus, the full automatic DiaMet systems can take and measure hundreds of indents without operator interference.
Wilson VH1150 Macro Vickers Hardness Tester Specifications
|Load range||0, 3-50kgf|
|Objectives||4 positions (10x & 20x SWD incl.)|
|Indenters||1 position vickers|
|LCD||7" LCD with USB out|
|Test Scales||HV0.3 - HV0.5 - HV1 - HV2 - HV3 - HV5 - HV10 - HV20 - HV30 - HV50
HK0.3 - HK0.5 - HK1 - HK2