cyberTECHNOLOGIES CT 100
- High-resolution and high-speed 3d scanning system
- 150 mm scanning area
- User friendl concept
- Sophisticated analysis and automation software
The cyberSCAN CT 100 is a compact high resolution non-contact profilometer. The main components of the system are a laser or a white light sensor and a x-, y-motion system on a granite platform. Especially, the chromatic white light sensors combine high accuracy and high measurement speed. The sensors are available with a resolution down to 3 nm and a measurement range up to 25 mm. The system can scan a maximum area of 150 mm x 150 mm. The proprietary and user-friendly cyberTECHNOLOGIES Software offers sophisticated surface metrology analyses and automated measurement routines.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear stage
- Measurement speed: 2 kHz (4 kHz)
- 150 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 μm
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps
- Large scanning area, up to the maximum travel of 150 mm at maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Laser confocal and chromatic white light sensors
- Resolution down to 3 nm, measurement range up to 25 mm
- Optional high resolution camera
TTypical applications are the analysis and quality control of printing processes, such as thick-film measurement on a variety of substrate materials, volume measurement of paste depots, epoxy-films, dots or other printed and dispensed features. Geometry and position measurement of highly contoured objects like solder bumps, micro-lenses, and MEMS devices, as well as flatness and coplanarity analysis are other popular applications.
The proprietary cyberTECHNOLOGIES, Windows-based software package SCAN SUITE combines system control, data collection and data analysis in a user friendly interface. Comprehensive profile, 3D and roughness analyses conforming to DIN ISO are included. The software can handle up to 10.000 x 10.000 data points in one scan.
CT 100 base unit with manual z and motorized x and y stage, one sensor of choice, high resolution off-axis camera including LED illumination, external system controller with USB interface, PC workstation, factory installed Windows 7 64-bit and cyberTECHNOLOGIES SCAN Suite license, 22" widescreen monitor, keyboard, mouse, reference manuals, and user guides